- Admissions: Students have a high school diploma and equivalent.
- Methods: Students can apply for admission to the Faculty of Foreign Languages of NTT University through one of these following methods:
(1) Taking the National High School Exam with either the D01, D14, or D15 subject combination;
(2) Submitting a grade 12th GPA transcript of >= 6.0 according to the appropriate subject combination;
(3) Submitting the results of the capacity assessment test of VNU-HCM;
(4) Submitting the points according to the Standardized exam organized by Nguyen Tat Thanh University;
(5) Direct admission, giving priority to students with achievements in these following examinations/ competitions: National Excellent Students, National Science and Technology, ASEAN & International Skills Exams.
- Admission subjects:
D01: Math - Literature - English
D14: Literature - History - English
D15: Literature - Geography - English